We have a story about a software called Bloom Growth™. Made to help businesses, the start was simple. It all started with a meeting…
At the start, our meetings weren’t very efficient. Imagine the beginning of every meeting starting with pulling up six different softwares to get all our metrics, notes, and everything else ready to talk about in meetings. Our founders had the simple goal of having all that data in one place. Today, with clients all over the world using Bloom, we’re proud to say we’ve reached this goal.
Bloom is a platform made for businesses to help you be more efficient and productive. It’s simple and intuitive, allowing your team to have all the data they need within reach. Our mission is to make meetings easier by removing the need for multiple softwares, spreadsheets, and notes that take up too much time. As well as a hub for all your relevant team metrics, Bloom allows your team to obliterate silos in communication by transforming team meetings. Our Weekly Meeting templates nurture healthy internal communication and so much more. Read on to learn how Bloom can transform your business.
We know that meetings are a necessary part of business, but we also know they can be time-consuming and inefficient. To make matters worse, they’re also hard to follow up on and organize. And if you don’t have regular meetings in place at your company, everyone winds up doing their own thing without being held accountable for it. On top of this, clearing blockers regularly is key to meeting deadlines. Bloom is here to help. More on how regular weekly meetings can revolutionize communication below.
Solutions to streamline business communication
1. Transforming the meeting agenda.
Bloom is an online ecosystem consisting of business tools that make it easy to plan, run meetings and move projects forward. You can use it to create the perfect meeting agenda, assign tasks, track To-dos and follow up with attendees after the meeting is over. We also offer a library of pre-built meeting agenda templates for common business scenarios like weekly team meetings or one-on-one check-ins.
When you’re using an online tool like Bloom’s meeting software on your desktop computer, phone or tablet, our unique technology allows you to have all the relevant information of your team, all in one place.
2. Why weekly meetings are so important and how to harness their power
In our chaos-driven world, we all too often default to the easiest option: quick meetings with little planning and no preparation—and that’s understandable. Who has time for a meeting that lasts longer than 20 minutes? And yet, if you want to build a successful company, weekly meetings are one of the most important things you can do. Here’s why:
- Weekly meetings keep everyone on the same page and organized
- They allow you to clear blockers on a regular basis
- Here you can analyze metrics on a weekly basis to stay on top of performance
- Identify future pain points or projects ahead of time
- Build trust through regular, scheduled time together
- Allow you to optimize your communication to work together flawlessly
Features that promote healthy, productive weekly meetings included in the Bloom software:
- Use the same template every time so you don’t forget anything important during meetings.
- Built-in meeting section to clear the air and discuss important topics
- Built-in meeting section to analyze metrics, discuss To-dos and more
- Visual, timed agenda to start and end meetings on time—every time
- Customizable or pre-built meeting agendas to suit your needs
- Keeps everyone focused during the meeting with visual queues and our famous Tangent Button
- Anyone can anonymously choose important talking topics for the team during the Issues section
- Automated Meeting Minutes email after meetings to have all information from the meeting
Let’s discuss transparency… It can be a great thing and I’m sure you’ve heard that it helps your business run more efficiently and effectively. But how do you nurture transparency in meetings?
In our team, the answer to creating transparency in meetings was simple. By having regular meetings and being open, authentic and staying present, while keeping relevant information visible to everyone.
Blooms software allows us to see all data, pain points and blockers of other team members (in real-time), so we can make sure we’re meeting our goals as a team. Every section of the Bloom meeting software is made by design to support and nurture open communication for every team who uses it.
Nurture transparency with Bloom.
4.Keeping it organized with automated Meeting Minute summaries
Keeping meetings organized is essential to keeping a team on track. Bloom’s software makes it easy to keep track of all the information shared during a meeting, including notes, tasks and projects assigned. This can be used for any kind of meeting you might have.
The feature allows you to:
- View key team metrics, meetings notes, To-dos, and Issues discussed during your meeting
- Get detailed, automated summaries of your meetings straight in your inboxes
- Reminder emails to complete To-dos assigned in the last meeting
5. Turning talk into action with Bloom
If you’ve gotten this far, you can tell our software is designed to help you turn talk into action. It’s a way of keeping your meetings and projects on track and the ball moving forward so that your time spent in meetings isn’t wasted.
The beauty of Bloom’s software is that it provides an intuitive interface with which you can easily track and plan your projects. Whether that is future or current projects, our software can help. With your meetings, project-planning tools, digital whiteboard and more, your team will be energized and communicating more openly than ever before.
By bringing your meetings to life, you can create a lasting impact on your business and its potential for growth.
Getting started with Bloom—obliterate silos in communication in and out of meetings
1. Sign up for a free trial and start meeting with Bloom.
Opening the Bloom app on your computer or downloading it to your mobile device is simple and takes just minutes. With our easy-to-use interface, you can now run productive meetings remotely from anywhere in the world.
Now that your teams are equipped with all they need to use Bloom, it’s time to get started!
2. How to set up your first team meeting
To set up your first team meeting, follow these steps:
- Create a meeting from the mobile app or desktop browser.
- Invite your team members by typing their email addresses into the “Invite” field, and then click “Send Invitation” to send them an invitation via email or in the Meeting dashboard.
- Set up your perfect meeting agenda or use one of our pre-built templates.
More on our transformative Weekly Meetings.
3. Get your team involved, so everyone can see how it works.
One of the main reasons why people don’t use new software is because they don’t understand it. When your team understands how everything works, they are more likely to get involved and make changes when needed. It also helps them feel like they have a say in what happens with the meetings.
Our software promotes engagement by giving everyone an equal opportunity to participate in meetings without feeling intimidated or ignored by others on the call. It makes people feel included while ensuring their voices are heard, which encourages collaboration between peers, managers and other departments.
Get your team involved from the beginning to have the best shot at success.
4. How to integrate Bloom’s software into your other software—Slack, Github, etc…
Integrate Bloom’s software into your other software—Slack, Github, etc., using Zapier integrations.
With a nearly infinite number of apps you can connect, the possibilities for automation are sky-high! Create Zaps linking Bloom to your favorite platforms and turn your account into a true automation powerhouse. Take a peek at the Zaps our clients love the most.
More on using Zapier x Bloom here.
You’ll have our world-class Support Team if you have questions or need help with installation.
Bloom’s team is here for you throughout the entire process. Whether you’re looking for help with installation, questions or problems with other software integration, or just want someone who can guide you through the basics of setting up Bloom in your business, we’ll be happy to lend a hand!
Bloom’s support team is always available to help you with any issues you might have installing or operating our software.
We’ve worked hard to make the transition to Bloom as simple and streamlined as possible. But we know it can be challenging to get started with a new system, so we’re here for you every step of the way!
The bottom line is that Bloom’s software makes meetings easier. But this is just one part of our mission to help your business grow. We’re also working behind the scenes on building more products that work together in a seamless way, so you can get the most out of your team’s time and talents. We hope this helps you get started with Bloom! If you want to learn more about our mission, check out www.bloomgrowth.com. We’re always looking for feedback and ways to improve, so please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any thoughts or questions!
Start your free trial today and transform the way your team communicates.