We’ve received a whole lot of love during this evolution from Traction® Tools and we’re so grateful. We appreciate all the excitement, questions and stories of growth you’ve shared with us.
We’d like to introduce you to Bloom, an ecosystem for growth. 🌱
Because the future deserves more. More inclusivity, more features, better quality and functionality, and more options for you. We could not be more excited to share our future with you.
Why are we rebranding?
EOS® Worldwide chose to end our licensing agreement as they build their own EOS software. That means as of November 1, 2022, we’ll no longer be permitted to use EOS terminology or operate under the Traction Tools brand. As Traction® is a registered trademark of EOS Worldwide, we can no longer use the name Traction Tools. So, we chose to embrace this transition and evolve into Bloom Growth™.
Traditional operating systems and brands use a lot of imagery with rockets and explosions to symbolize momentum. We asked ourselves, “How many people actually go to space in their lifetime?” The answer is: not many, but…
…growth is a tie that binds. It’s a fundamental piece of humanity and entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurial teams are deeply rooted in the growth, nourishment and health of their business. They nurture their people. They utilize scalable, cyclical processes. They tend to the organization with the diverse elements needed for growth.
An organic brand felt natural and right for this season of our organization’s evolution. Welcome to Bloom.
The Bloom brand is now live. You’ll continue to see information on Bloom roll out over the next few months.
Ok, so what’s next?
First up, the terminology will change. With Bloom, we’ll use terminology that supports all operating systems. A detailed guide to the changing terminology can be found below along with a fun quiz to test your knowledge on the new glossary of terms in Bloom.
Second, starting now, you’ll receive all communications from Bloom Growth—not Traction Tools. We will continue to share updates and announcements with you in real-time, as soon as they happen. We thank you for your partnership and we look forward to sharing more soon.
Online learning academy for leaders and beyond.
Your leadership and departmental teams will reap the benefits of our new online learning academy, BloomU. Here’s a sample of what’s on the horizon:
- Focus paths—your team can choose their focus path and self-pace what and how they learn. They can choose from paths in accountability, vision, meetings and more business concepts. We’ll also feature focus paths nurturing team health and professional development.
- Data—your team will learn to use leading indicators to identify patterns and trends, forecast issues, and decisively take action.
- Team health—your team will learn how high-functioning teams are cultivated through connection and empathy. They’ll experience how team health supports them in solving issues decisively, quickly, and permanently.
New features coming soon.
The legacy Traction® Tools platform is powerful but certainly not very sexy. Our engineers are hard at work coding our beautiful, simple, streamlined new platform. You’ll find the same features and tools you’ve come to expect and more, plus a refined user experience:
- Workspace/meeting hybrid—have you ever left your L10 meeting to go check something in your Workspace? We have. Now you’ll be able to toggle back and forth between where you work and where you meet.
- Customizable check-in—the meeting leader will have the choice to start the meeting with a traditional check-in or team health ice-breaker to create connection.
- Fewer clicks—we’ve rearchitected how you’ll navigate the platform. You’ll be able to do more with fewer clicks in less time.
- Better project management—you’ll get more choice and control around goals and milestones. Automatically create reminders for incomplete milestones.
- Data—track your leading indicators in weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or quarterly cycles. You’ll also get progressive tracking and conditional goals. Add notes in cells and customize how you view all the data.
What are we up to behind the scenes?
We’re working hard to bring you an ecosystem for growth: updated, transformative software and a learning academy to change the way employees look at their roles. Thank you for joining us on this journey.
How much do you know about the changing terminology in our software?