Full time, Remote
Junior Graphic Designer
We are Bloom GrowthTM—an ecosystem for the growth of your entire team. Our ecosystem includes foundational tools for strategic planning, defining roles and a platform for both Leadership and Departmental teams to have powerful weekly meetings. Bloom is one brand within Winter International LLC. And, while you’ll be working for Bloom, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to connect with the rest of our Winter International LLC team. This position is 100% remote. Actually, our entire company is fully remote!
About The Role
The main purpose of this position (Junior Graphic Designer) is to support the marketing team and other teams with entry–level design work.
• Create visual assets for digital communication (e.g., social media assets, marketing emails and newsletters).
• Create on–brand illustrations for social media, web, and print assets
• Use the best design methods, applications, software and techniques to create design solutions.
• Understand project requirements, concepts and ideas.
• Assist the Creative team on special projects and presentation design.
• Work closely with marketers and designers to optimize creative performance.
• Pitch creative ideas for design projects.
• Collaborate with the design team to produce the final product.
• Take on specific tasks to support many projects underway.
Qualifications/What We Look For
• 1 – 3 years of design experience.
• A good portfolio of past creative projects.
• Knowledge and fluency in Adobe Creative Suite tools.
• Understand brand storytelling.
• Teamwork skills.
• Good communication, time management, and multitasking skills.
• Take in constructive criticism to grow and produce quality work.
• Creative thinking and problem–solving aptitude.
Enough about us. The perfect fit for our team is…
• A team player. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to help out a colleague.
• Friendly. You have a great attitude that lends itself to teamwork.
• Motivated. You go the extra mile because, for you, the bare minimum isn’t an option.
• An early adopter. You’re not intimidated by the latest tech. In fact, you love it!
• Organized. You stay on top of projects, and things rarely fall through the cracks.
• An optimizer. You are constantly looking for a better way to get things done, and you like sharing your ideas.
• Inquisitive. You love asking questions (specifically, “why?”).
The Hiring Process
We take our hiring very seriously—and we hire equally for ability as we do culture fit. The last thing we want is for you to land a job you’re not happy or excited about. That’s not good for you, and it wouldn’t be good for us, either. Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect from our hiring
process. Please note steps may vary slightly depending on the position.
Step One: Phone Screen
Step Two: Interview with your direct supervisor.
Step Three: Technical interview
Step Four: Cultural interview
During the interview process, we’ll also ask you to take the Predictive Index Behavioral AssessmentTM. The Predictive Index measures your most natural behavioral tendencies and overall learning ability. It is not used as a disqualification tool, but rather a way to help us understand overall job fit, create unique interview questions based around your preferences, and ultimately create a better onboarding experience if you inevitably join our team.
Want to learn more about us? Our website is just a hop, skip and a click away:
Who We Are
At every level, we’re committed to having a culture that rocks. Our team is the most valuable asset we have, and we’re proud to be a diverse, international and passionate group of people. We live and breathe honesty, kindness, helpfulness, continual learning and creative problem-solving. All while being 100% remote!
Around the office (i.e., our Zoom rooms), you’ll hear the word “transparency” a lot, and for a good reason; we believe in radical candor. That is, we believe that honesty, openness and empathy are just as powerful as a hard skill set, and we live that belief at every level of our organization. Winter International LLC dba Bloom Growth provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form I9 upon hire. Winter International LLC participates in the E-Verify program.