Bloom Growth™ product updates
A current log of updates from the Bloom Growth™ product team. Have any questions or feature requests?
- New Business Plan – New layout that will match the printing experience fixing a lot of the current bugs in the BP.
- Special Sessions (Run Meetings) – Removing the additional [Long-Term] when moving Issues from the BP to the Special Session and then back and forth, there will only be one [Long-Term] per BP Issue.
- Meeting Archive/Edit Meeting – Added an icon to restore Goals replacing the x when you hovered your mouse.
- Issues (Run Meetings) – While running a meeting and switching to a 2-column, 3-column, or 4-column view a solved issue would show an empty greyed-out cell until refreshed.
- Business Plan/Edit Terms – Our Niche is now “Niche” and is editable through the Edit Terms page.
- Direct Reports Tile (Workspace) – This will now load separately from the Workspace and it won’t cause the custom workspaces to load slowly.
- Edit my profile – Uploading a profile picture would show a huge image if that image was big enough.
- Permissions padlock – Removed “Teams” since there was no use for this and it would cause confusion among our users.
- Issues (Run Meetings) – While running a meeting clicking on the “Sort” button was not really easy as you had to click on the carrot on the right side, now the entire button is clickable.
- Chat Box (Beacon) – It got moved slightly to the right and got removed from some sections in the Edit Meeting page to avoid it interfering with the + sign to add items.
- Headlines – Creating a Headline with the word “Update” on it would cause an error message.
- Preview Meeting – You were not able to add Headlines, Issues, To-dos while in a preview meeting unless you refreshed. This has been fixed.
- Goals – You can now type longer titles up to 500 characters and the text will wrap as you type.
- Goals (Run Meetings) – The sidebar now has a button to archive the goal.
- Goals (Run Meetings) – The sidebar now has a checkbox to move the goal to the Business Plan.
- Goals (Run Meetings) – Now there’s a button to add a Goal during the meeting next to the notes button.
- Issues (Run Meetings) – While in 2, 3, 4-column view each issue will have a “Solve” button like you do in the 1-column view.
- Metrics (Run Meetings) – There’s no more “Edit” next to the magnifying glasses to zoom in or out, the “Add divider” has been moved to the top next to the notes button.
- Metrics (Run Meetings) – Now you can add Measurables directly while in the meeting with the new “Add Measurable” button next to the new “Add Divider” button.
- Introducing the new Coach Tools feature, this is a new feature meant to be used for Coaches/EOSIs to have an easy way to share documents with all of their clients with just a few clicks. You upload once and all of your clients can have access to those documents.