We are Bloom—a growth-oriented operating system that helps you manage meetings. Our SaaS platform helps companies get the most out of their business—from tracking to-dos and analyzing data to running meetings. Bloom is one of the many companies within Winter International LLC. And, while you’ll be working for Bloom, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to connect with the rest of our Winter International LLC team. This position is 100% remote. Actually, our entire company is fully remote!
About the role
We are looking to hire a UI/UX Designer who will first and foremost, understand our user’s needs, desires, and behaviors. You’ll be expected to create wireframes and prototypes that show how a new feature or product will function. You think strategically but know how to deliver value to our users in small increments. These will be refined through internal and external feedback to ensure user and business goals are met. You will then bring the wireframes to life. After a release of a feature, you’ll measure and dissect user behavior to understand what’s working and what’s not. With this understanding you’ll provide recommendations to further iterate and refine the user experience.
What we look for
• 1+ years of experience in a UX/UI designer or similar role.
• A portfolio that highlights your ability to take concepts & turn them into highly usable, beautiful designs that achieve the desired user and business goals.
• A natural inclination to always think MVP first and RAT.
• Analytical and creative: able to grasp user needs, solve their problems by bringing the solutions to life.
• Experience conducting and analyzing user research.
• Detail oriented.
• Critical thinker and creative problem solver.
• Adhere to styles standards
• Optimize existing user interface designs.
• Take a complicated workflow and turn it into a delightful experience.
• Experience prototyping features.
• Experience shipping high quality designs.
• Knowledge of how to test designs for intuitively and experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, meaning you have the ability to discuss and explain design options. You also have the ability to talk to customers and understand their pain points.
Resposive to deadlines.
• Works well in fast paced environments.
• Loves to be challenged by enterprise-grade problems.
• Have experience working with smaller teams, especially in a remote setting.
• Is VERY passionate about every small detail in a product and always dedicated to improving their craft.
• Jira, Dovetail, Maze, Pendo
• Different research and testing tools
Bonus if you:
• Knowledge in HTML5 & CSS3
• Adobe XD, Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, acrobat
Enough about us. The perfect fit for our team is…
• A team player. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to help out a colleague.
• Friendly. You have a great attitude that lends itself to teamwork.
• Motivated. You go the extra mile because, for you, the bare minimum isn’t an option.
• An early adopter. You’re not intimidated by the latest tech. In fact, you love it!
• Organized. You stay on top of projects, and things rarely fall through the cracks.
• An optimizer. You are constantly looking for a better way to get things done, and you like sharing your ideas.
• Inquisitive. You love asking questions (specifically, “why?”).
The hiring process
We take our hiring very seriously—and we hire equally for ability as we do culture fit. The last thing we want is for you to land a job you’re not happy or excited about. That’s not good for you, and it wouldn’t be good for us, either. Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect from our hiring process. Please note steps may vary slightly depending on the position.
Step one: Interview with your direct supervisor
Step two: Technical interview
Step three: Cultural interview
During the interview process, we’ll also ask you to take the Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment™. The Predictive Index measures your most natural behavioral tendencies and overall learning ability. It is not used as a disqualification tool, but rather a way to help us understand overall job fit, create unique interview questions based around your preferences, and ultimately create a better onboarding experience if you inevitably join our team.
At every level, we’re committed to having a culture that rocks. Our team is the most valuable asset we have, and we’re proud to be a diverse, international and passionate group of people. We live and breathe honesty, kindness, helpfulness, continual learning and creative problem-solving. All while being 100% remote!
Around the office (i.e., our Zoom rooms), you’ll hear the word “transparency” a lot, and for a good reason; we believe in radical candor. That is, we believe that honesty, openness and empathy are just as powerful as a hard skill set, and we live that belief at every level of our organization.