Learning Project Manager
We are Bloom—a growth-oriented operating system that helps you manage meetings. Our SaaS platform helps companies get the most out of their business—from tracking to-dos and analyzing data to running meetings. Bloom is one of the many companies within Winter International LLC. And, while you’ll be working for Bloom, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to connect with the rest of our Winter International LLC team. This position is 100% remote. Actually, our entire company is fully remote!
About the role
As the Learning Project Manager, you will work closely with the Learning Leader on creation and execution of learning content. Role will project manage the execution of the individual deliverables for each step in the learning development process. Using project management software and core processes, this role will ensure that multiple concurrent deliverables are being completed on time, while meeting all specifications.
• Apply project management, problem solving and organizational skills to effectively prioritize, manage, and complete multiple projects to achieve business objectives.
• Manage projects from conception through design, development, implementation and evaluation.
• Work in partnership with Learning to develop a Content Development plan for each course with expectations and due dates.
• Partner with the Learning Leader to review and analyze the LMS dashboard metrics to ensure continuous optimization.
• Partner with IT to test and troubleshoot LMS, identify and implement needed improvements.
• Experience with SCORM packaging, testing and uploading of courses into LMS.
• Develop and maintain partnerships with third-party resources, including vendors and researchers.
• Schedule and coordinate video content and scripts with video producer and video talent such that videos are delivered in a timely fashion.
• Works in partnership with the Technology Team to ensure the Learning platform is fully optimized and all tasks are documented in Jira.
• Works in partnership with Marketing Team to ensure Learning Team marketing initiatives are documented on Marketing and Learning Team Jira boards and tasks are being moved towards completion.
• Facilitate weekly stand-up to ensure the project is moving forward with velocity based on agreed upon due dates and helping to proactively problem solve blockers.
• Effectively work with subject matter experts to leverage expertise and create learning tools.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Create tasks in Jira based Content Development plan.
• Works in partnership with the Learning Team Leader to inspect progress and provide blind spot coverage on when tasks occur to be off-track.
• Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels and escalate issues, as necessary, according to the project work plan.
• Analyze project status and, when necessary, revise the scope, schedule, or budget to ensure that project requirements can be met.
• Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
• Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
• Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
• Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
What we look for/Qualifications:
• 5 years of experience in learning and development including use of LMS, curriculum and content design and creation of training videos and other materials.
• 2 years of experience creating eLearning using software such as Articulate, Rise 360, Storyline 360.
• Demonstrated project management experience with keeping multiple tasks/projects on track.
• Knowledge of e-learning platforms, LMS and design software.
• Experience and knowledge of business operating systems preferred.
• Knowledge of instructional design principles and adult education concepts.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fully virtual environment.
• Proficiency with Google suite.
• Proficiency with Jira or another project management tool.
Enough about us. The perfect fit for our team is…
• A team player. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to help out a colleague.
• Friendly. You have a great attitude that lends itself to teamwork.
• Motivated. You go the extra mile because, for you, the bare minimum isn’t an option.
• An early adopter. You’re not intimidated by the latest tech. In fact, you love it!
• Organized. You stay on top of projects, and things rarely fall through the cracks.
• An optimizer. You are constantly looking for a better way to get things done, and you like sharing your ideas.
• Inquisitive. You love asking questions (specifically, “why?”).
The hiring process
We take our hiring very seriously—and we hire equally for ability as we do culture fit. The last thing we want is for you to land a job you’re not happy or excited about. That’s not good for you, and it wouldn’t be good for us, either. Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect from our hiring process. Please note steps may vary slightly depending on the position.
Step one: Interview with your direct supervisor
Step two: Technical interview
Step three: Cultural interview
During the interview process, we’ll also ask you to take the Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment™. The Predictive Index measures your most natural behavioral tendencies and overall learning ability. It is not used as a disqualification tool, but rather a way to help us understand overall job fit, create unique interview questions based around your preferences, and ultimately create a better onboarding experience if you inevitably join our team.
At every level, we’re committed to having a culture that rocks. Our team is the most valuable asset we have, and we’re proud to be a diverse, international and passionate group of people. We live and breathe honesty, kindness, helpfulness, continual learning and creative problem-solving. All while being 100% remote!
Around the office (i.e., our Zoom rooms), you’ll hear the word “transparency” a lot, and for a good reason; we believe in radical candor. That is, we believe that honesty, openness and empathy are just as powerful as a hard skill set, and we live that belief at every level of our organization.